cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

app won't recognise me

Andiemac
Joining in

I have downloaded the Virgin Media app and signed in using my usual details. The app is telling me I have no broadband, etc, mobile etc although we are signed up with all of these on our account. Any advice appreciated, thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andiemac, thanks for the message. 

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues with the app. Is the handset running the latest software, has it been reinstalled and is it connected to Wi-Fi. 

Kind regards, Chris.  

Andiemac
Joining in

Hi Chris yes, everything is newly installed and up to date. Our virgin media is also working fine.

Hey @Andiemac,

Thanks for getting back to us, I can see from the system you are presently in a private message with one of my colleagues, they would be able to assist you there if you wish to ask your question to them, otherwise I would be happy to send you a separate private message to go through this query.

Thanks. Joe

Andiemac
Joining in

Hi Joe

It is two separate problems so if you are able to assist me I would appreciate it - it might be simpler to keep them separate as I think the underlying problems are most likely different,

thanks and best wishes

Andrea

Hey @Andiemac,

No worries, I will pull you in for a quick private message to discuss this, I will be sending this to you now. If you have not used our private message feature before you can access it vi the envelope at the top of the screen.

Thanks. Joe