cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media App cannot sign in

Siegfried
On our wavelength

Can someone please assist? 

Neither my wife or I can sign into the current Virgin Media App, we both have iPhone SE2's.

We always used to sign in using the SIM card method but despite trying all of the methods set out in the App we continue the get the 'Can't Identify You' page.

We have both individually tried deleting the App and re-installing but nothing we try results in being identified.

7 REPLIES 7

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Siegfried,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you and your Wife have been unable to log into your My Virgin Media App, are you able to log in via here, or do you get the same error, do you have a screen shot of the error?

Regards

Paul.

Furzzul
On our wavelength

I to cannot sign into the app, it was okay yesterday. When I try it just says something is wrong, please try later. I have tried using the sim and the password method but no joy. I can sign into my account on line so it must be something wrong with the app. 

Hi Furzzul,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you're unable to access your Virgin Media App. Unfortunately, we are experiencing technical difficulties with our App this morning, and this has been reported.

We do apologise for any inconvenience caused, we are working as quickly as possible to get this back up and running.

Are you able to try logging in through a web browser instead?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Furzzul
On our wavelength
Yes, I can log in via safari, no problem.

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for the update @Furzzul.

I am glad that the safari browser is working for you.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. We eventually managed to sign into the App.

1. Settings>WiFi >Off,

2. Settings >Mobile Data >On,

3. Settings >My Virgin Media App>Mobile Data >On,

4. Settings >Settings>Your Name>iCloud>Private Relay (Beta) Off.

But the App will only be usable while settings 2, 3, & 4 are as above.

We had not clocked that Private Relay was on.

Glad to hear you've been able to sort it Siegfried,

Thanks for letting us know.

Alex_Rm