cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media App and Sky Sports App Issues

NRS1973
Joining in

I seem to have multiple errors:

1) I am not being able to login into MYVIRGINMEDIA app as am facing message “Something went wrong “

NRS1973_0-1642066384801.png

2)  if I try to login in the SkySports app using my VirginMediaUK account it gives me an error: “there was an unexpected error”

NRS1973_1-1642066384794.jpeg

3) if I attempt accessing my bills via the website (www.virginmedia.com) I see the below error….

NRS1973_2-1642066384798.jpeg

It has been a few weeks now and I have called the Customer Services Team who can't seem to understand the fault, or offer a solution. They say they will monitor and call me back, ask for it to be escalated, but they don’t.

I believe that I am not the only one with this issue? Has anyone managed to find a resolution?

I have uninstalled the apps, changed passwords, changed emails, log in details. I have now run out of options and am posting on here. The Customer Service Team do not seem to understand the problem. I can't use the services that I'm paying for. This is not acceptable.

Can someone please help?

virgin, I need help!

5 REPLIES 5

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NRS1973, thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear of your issues with the website, and accessing your My Virgin Media account and Sky sports app. 

I will send you a PM just so we can get some extra information to support you with the issue. It will appear in the top right corner of the page in your inbox. 
Hopefully we can get this sorted for you! Once I have the information we need I will update the public thread here. 

All the best. 

Molly

Thanks for the prompt response. I'll await the DM.

Did you ever get this issue resolved? I have the same problem and can’t get any help from Virgin.

Try it again. I had exactly the same issues and it’s all started working in the past few days. 

Hi All! Massive thanks to NRS1973 for PMing with me. 

This issue has now been resolved with additional support from our second line technical and IT teams. 

Thank you to NRS1973 for their patience and understanding whilst we got this resolved! 

Please do let us know if there is anything else we can offer support with. 

All the best! 

Molly