cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email

Missyvickers2
Tuning in

Hi. I have Bern trying for weeks to access my account. But each time I request the verification link  nothing.  Every other mail arrives  but not that one. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Missyvickers2,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to activate your my VM account. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, are you registering for an account as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register? Are you also checking your junk mail to see if the email is there? Also when last did you request a verification email?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

34 REPLIES 34

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Missyvickers2,

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to activate your my VM account. We can understand this is not ideal and we want to best help. Just to confirm, are you registering for an account as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/register? Are you also checking your junk mail to see if the email is there? Also when last did you request a verification email?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Hi. Yes. I've checked junk mail. I requested it yesterday again.  

Thank you for your response @Missyvickers2,

In this case, I will send you a private message to investigate this email issue. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

Missyvickers2
Tuning in

It's like getting blood from a Stone im afraid  every other email gets through  but that one. The one thst let's you view your bill and information about your account  nope. I've been trying for months. Supplied verifying information on several platforms. WhatsApp  phone and now here. I give up.   I've been lied to. Contradictory information given and left without service for near a month but still been charged a fill months charge.  Funnily enough the surveys for how did we do, do get through lol 😆  I enjoy filling them in. And cancelling my direct debit 

Thanks for coming back to us @Missyvickers2, are you able to reply to my colleagues private message, so that she can continue to look into this for you and get the problems resolved.

Regards,

Steven_L

Twerty
Joining in

Hi, I have been trying to verify my email for weeks. I am getting the link expired message when I am verifying however the link has only just been sent. I can't add anything to my account details such as my profile.  I am getting error def01. This also means I can't access virgin  tv go , it keeps saying my details are incorrect.  Likely linked to the verification process.  

Hey @Twerty,
Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account verification.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks for your response @Twerty. I have looked into this and can see that your address has been verified now. 

Please could you try to use the forgotten password link, using the mail address that you specified in your last private message as that is the registered address on your account.

Please let me know how this goes and I will be happy to offer further assistance.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi,

Still not working on the go app. I can't update my profile or add password recovery as it says I need to verify email after following request to change email.  A long time ago I requested to change to hotmail to see if I could verify my account that way that didn't work either. 

Thank you