cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create an account

DL999
Joining in

I am unable to create a Virgin Media account, just get the "message sorry to see you go"

12 hours with customer service and the only answer is to create a new email address just for Virgin.

I was a customer around 10 years ago, I left because the customer service and support was so bad, looks like it's even worse.

Not having an account means I cannot access VM app, TV Go, VM Connect or even raise a complaint via webform.

3 REPLIES 3

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello DL999, thank you for your post and welcome back. Also a warm welcome to the community. I am sorry to hear you are struggling to sign up to an online account.

Please can I just confirm are you now a active customer or still awaiting your services to be installed? 

Also are you using the same email you signed up with ten years ago to access the online account? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Hi Matt,

I'm a new customer. The service has set up OK, I can't create a VM account to access any apps or manage my account.

I am using the same email address as 10 years ago. Over 20 hours so far talking to the call centre and WhatsApp bots, but they cannot reset the account.

They said to create an email address specifically for VM, but this isn't possible as it needs the email address that I used when I purchased the package.

I can't even email a complaint as I need a VM account to access the Webform. Twitter & FB just redirects to the same useless customer services team.

This is the message when trying to create an account:

We're sorry to see you go
Now you’ve left us, we’ve closed your account and you can no longer register for My Virgin Media.

Can't even tag the error message  "We're sorry to see you go" 

Hey DL999, thank you for coming back to me with this information. 

Okay, no problem that's fine I want to get this looked into for you, so what I am going to do is send you a PM.

Please can you look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?