cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble with the app

Chrispbacon
Joining in

Hi all, having trouble logging into the app. When I try to log in it says can't recognise the email.or password but when I try to register it says I already have an account with that email. Also.put my account number and area code but no luck. Heeellp. I have phoned customer service but they told me to log in online wich is the same as the app.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chrispbacon, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I am so sorry to hear you have been having issues with logging in.

Can you just clarify, have you left us and come back, did you move home? Are you trying to register or sign in?
Zoie

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chrispbacon, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forums 🙂 

I am so sorry to hear you have been having issues with logging in.

Can you just clarify, have you left us and come back, did you move home? Are you trying to register or sign in?
Zoie

Hi. No I'm a new broadband customer 

Thought I'd already registered but it just won't let me log in then when I try and register again it says I already have an account.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Chrispbacon, thank you for your reply.

Have you tried resetting the password if it advises you are already registered? Are you using a browser rather than an app?

Zoie

Yes I've tried resetting the password. I'm doing it on the app but it goes to another page to log on.

When I try to change my password is says use the email that you used to sett up virgin, whi h I am then it says can't find an account for that email. But when I try and and create an account it says email already has account. 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Chrispbacon

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'm going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs