cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble logging in on app

Mew626
Joining in

Hey, I've been having issues with my virgin media app, I'm trying to log in with my email address that I get my bill to and it's saying that it's not recognised so I then put it in to join and it says to look for an email I was sent with a link but no email has arrived and I'm unsure if I've deleted it by accident when I became a virgin broadband customer. I've tried talking to someone on WhatsApp but all it keeps saying is do you wish to hold, so I say yes then straight away it says it again and again everytime I say yes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Mew626,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry you have been unable to log into your online account.

I will need to send you a private message to make sure we have the correct email on your account, please look out for my plum envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Mew626,

Welcome to the community page, thank you for posting on here.

I am sorry you have been unable to log into your online account.

I will need to send you a private message to make sure we have the correct email on your account, please look out for my plum envelope at the top right of your screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi nothings coming up with the plum envelope 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Mew626,

Thank you for talking to my in a private message.

I have checked the IT ticket we have raised, it is still waiting to be worked.

It is the first day back in for the IT team today for the week, I will keep you updated 🙂

Thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

Hey, I'm still waiting to hear from the IT team is this normal to wait a week to be contacted?

Serena_C
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mew626

I've taken a quick look and your IT ticket has been marked as fixed today 🙂

Please ca you try logging in to the app now and let me know how it goes?

Kind regards,

Serena

Screenshot_20211022-205401_Samsung Internet.jpg

hi Serena I've tried logging in and it's saying exactly the same as before so nothing has changed 

Hi Serena 

It says it doesn't recognise my email or password so clicked on forgot my password and says it will send an email to me with a link but no email has arrived in inbox or junk 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Mew626,

Thank you for updating me with this.

I will escalate the IT ticket for you now, I am sorry it is still not working.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

I have the same issue on two separate phones it won't let me log in it will on pc not mobile either through browser or your app