cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account access

mrich86
Joining in

We have moved house recently and been given a new account for the new address with a new account number. When we try and log in it only brings up the old account and says it is paid up. Does anyone know how we can access details for the new account online?

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @mrich86, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the online account, this usually indicates that the online account is still linked with the old one as it is in this case,
But not to worry - we can get this sorted out for you.

I will send a private message to confirm some details - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Ilyas. This is Claire the account holder. Can you send me a message so we can sort this out? Thanks

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us today @mrich86 on the VM forums. 🙂

As advised - anything to do with My Virgin Media will require the account holder, which we have managed to do, so we will continue with the account holder.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi @clairejr thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums and a warm welcome to the community! 👋🏼

As we know this is an issue with My Virgin Media and it seems to be under the previous address, we will get this rectified.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team