Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Myvirgin update profilr

I’ve tried changing my username and email - sends me an email saying to confirm changes. Won’t let me confirm, usual message ‘sorry having problems try later’ this has been going on for over a month!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Myvirgin update profilr

Hi Wendyl13, thanks for your post.

Sorry you've encountered this issue. 

Have you ever been able to access the online account before, or is this your first time trying?

Have you been able to try another device/browser to see if that helps?  

Tom

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can access my profile, and I’ve changed my username and email. The system is telling me I need to respond to the emails sent to me to confirm the changes, when I try to action the emails and confirm the changes it says ‘sorry there’s a problem try again later’ tried several times. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

OK thanks for clarifying.

When you click on the verification link within the email, a browser would usually open up (which will be displaying the ‘sorry there’s a problem try again later’ page) within your email client or possibly your main browser.

Some versions of browsers can be incompatible with our links, so instead of clicking on the activation link directly within the email can you please try copying the link and pasting it into another browser? 

If the email from us was received more than 24hrs ago then you may need to begin the process from the beginning as it may have expired now.

Failing that, please feel free to send me a PM and I'll get back to you asap so we can investigate further. 

Tom

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Had the option for email to be sent again so tried that, I copied the link - using my iPad (safari) which is up to date. Same result, tried phoning customer services yesterday got cut off after waiting 20+ mind,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to us Wendyl13,

I'll send you a Private Message asking for more details, please reply to it so I can take a look for you.

Regards,

Lisa