cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My login won't work

Ellavickers2017
Tuning in

Hi,

I have been attempting to create a vigin media account for over 2 weeks and continue to get error messages. An email and password have been set up but it will not allow me to go any further. Whenever i go to verify the account details it takes me to a page woth just a title screen and nothing else. But when i go to re create an account it says that the details have already been used.

5 REPLIES 5

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Ellavickers2017,

A warm welcome and thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry that you're facing difficulties trying to register for an online account.

Can we ask if you have registered this email address to another account previously with us?

Can we also ask if you have been able to try and register using another web browser and device? Clearing all cookies/caches and history may also help.

Please try the above first and come back to us if further assistance is required.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi, 

Yes i have tried these and still no luck. Have attempted on multiple devices as well. 

Hello @Ellavickers2017,

Thank you for replying to us.

Can you also confirm if you have ever had an old account log in at a previous address? With the same email?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I don't believe I have and my partner doesn't think he has either.

Thanks,

Ella

Thanks for confirming Ella 🙂

So I can get a few more details from you I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm