cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been deleted

NickyWinkel
Joining in

Hi I had a my virgin media account when I was with virgin before but it was deleted when I left so I can no longer access it. How can I get it reinstated?

Thank you Nicky

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NickyWinkel thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to access your account.  Are you referring to your online account or Virgin Media issued email address?  As both of these, cease after cancelling the service.  The email address should be active for a maximum of 90 days from disconnection completing.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

12 REPLIES 12

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @NickyWinkel thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you're unable to access your account.  Are you referring to your online account or Virgin Media issued email address?  As both of these, cease after cancelling the service.  The email address should be active for a maximum of 90 days from disconnection completing.

Regards

Lee_R

Hi I am referring to my online account. I used my own email address to register 

As stated above, if you don't have a broadband contract with Virgin there is no account to log on to.  Why would you need it?

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi I've just gone back to virgin so will need it from tomorrow when my equipment is due to be delivered

It will be an entirely new contract with a new log-in, and should be available when you are connected.

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi there @NickyWinkel 

Thank you for your response, do you get an error message when you try to register your new account with My Virgin Media? 

Thank you. 

Yes - says sorry you have left your account has been deleted

I'm so sorry to hear that and thank you for coming back to me! 

Are you able to register with an alternative email address at all? 

Hi I only have one email address so no I can't Nicky