cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I link my new contract to an existing My Virgin Media account

Hotello87
Joining in

Due to moving house I had to cancel my old Virgin Media account.

I have now re-joined as a new customer and want to register for My Virgin Media.

It seems my old contract is still showing on my existing account and I cannot find any way to remove the old redundant contract and add my new contract. It also will not let me get past the ‘register’ stage as it recognises my existing email address.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Hero

This is a common problem, it may be quickest to register a new email address to use for the VM a/c.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Hero

This is a common problem, it may be quickest to register a new email address to use for the VM a/c.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Hotello87, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with My Virgin Media and the login details. 😞
I will assist you on this.

I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for speaking with us @Hotello87 on the forums page today.

I'm glad we have placed in a request to get the My Virgin Media account details transferred over.
As advised, this may take up to 24 hours to complete, please check back in a days time and let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Corey05
Joining in

Hi,

Just piggybacking on this topic. I recently moved house and transferred my package to the new address. For some unexplained reasons I got given a new account number. However My virgin media (mobile app and browser) is still linked to my old account which now shows as disconnected, can you please help sorting this out ? (I do not want to create a new email address). Thanks, C