Menu
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Family sims

Why doesn’t the app show all sims associated with the account displayed. Hopefully this could be added to the next update

I would have thought this would have been added without being asked for it

If it does display the info please tell me where to find it

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Family sims

Hello bobm01

Thanks for taking the time to post your query via the forums.

Can you confirm if it is the application you are using is the My Virgin Media app? If so, can you confirm if all of the numbers you're looking to view are linked?

When you open the app, is there an accounts option in the top right opposite your number and plan? When you click on there it should give you the option to add account, have you tried this?

Rob

0 Kudos
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No I haven’t tried that but will, thanks. It is the My Virgin Media app that I’m talking about

0 Kudos
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I can’t see an option to add accounts, you would think as you pay the family bills for the accounts then they would automatically be linked to your profile

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Thanks bobm01, I have the same app on my phone and the option is there to add accounts. 

Let me know how you get on with this.

Rob

bobm01
Tuning in
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

No, on accounts it shows my tv, broadband, landline and my Ooomph Sim. There is no where that states or icon to add an account. 
Think I might as well ditch the app and just look online at my accounts separately 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi bobm01,

Thanks for coming back to us, I am sorry you don't see that option on your app, please let us know if you need any further help.

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Paul

This issue is the same on my wife’s mobile if I login as me, in the accounts list it only displays my Ooomph sim account and my tv, broadband & phone account, there is no icon or any indicator to add another account i.e my family sims account. Could this be an issue with the app for iPhones as all out mobiles are apple

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi bobm01,

Thanks for coming back to me, please have a look at our FAQ'S  for our family plan.

Regards#

Paul.

0 Kudos
bobm01
Tuning in
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Paul

you keep sending me in a loop there is no way I can add my family Sims in the accounts. It will only display my Ooomph count and my TV broadband and landline accounts. I will just delete the app and just use online

0 Kudos