cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEF01 ERROR AND PASSWORD CREATE ERROR

Bigsluyky
Tuning in

Hi

Its now going on 3 weeks since i bought my new TV package and having multiple telephone calls and online conversations with Virgin Media staff i am still no further forward with being able to do a simple thing " creating a ebill account to log in "

I cannot view my package or my bill nothing all sevices have been running for 3 weeks and im basically locked out from viewing my own account which im paying for !! .

1st was the DEF01 ERROR creating account

Now its i cannot use that password to finishing creating an account although any password i used conformed to the password critera . This has been extremely fustrating and to make things worse im geting ignored and no one is geting back to me with updates been over a week now. If i do not get this resolved soon i will be pulling all my services and be starting a grievence due to the amount of anxeity i have been put under.

Can someone pick this up and act upon a simple request and stop ignoring your customers i do realise there is an IT issue but going on 3 weeks is ridiculas if it cannot be resolved i will be cancelling everything and going back with sky.

And i have cleared all cache and cookies and tried on 7 different platforms

Kind Regards

Mark

Screenshot_20220524-084658.png

Screenshot_20220603-150909.png

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Bigsluyky

Thanks for coming back to us. I am sorry to hear it's not fixed. I shall PM you now to assist further

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill