cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign in to my Virgin Media account

Miruna12
Tuning in

Hi! I seem to be having the same problem as many people here - as a new client, I cannot sign in to my VM account. The platform won't let me choose a password, no matter what I passwords I try. I have already tried to clear cache and use a different browser, but the problem is the same. I looked through your previous answers to other clients with the same issue and could not find an answer. Could you please help? Thank you!

16 REPLIES 16

For clarity, I have tried several passwords of different lenghts and characters and it still doesn't work

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

thank you for your reply, 

I will need to raise this with IT. I will pop you over a PM and we can get some details, keep an eye out for the purple envelope.

Zoie

Hello again! I still have not received any DMs and my issue has not been fixed for a month now. Can you please deal with my issue quicker? I have seen other people on this forum with the same isssue who have received help in a few days. 

I will be looking forward to your answer

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for any issues faced,

As it is a ticket raised we're awaiting a response off the team to advise further.

Once we do receive a response we'll pop back up. 

Regards,

Kain

Hey Miruna12,

Please can you try to create your online account for me and let me know if it works.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Dear Steven, 

I have tried and it still does not work. I have seen in other people's comments on the forum that sometimes a specific type of password needs to be used (e.g. only X number of characters etc.) Is there anything like this in my case and could you tell me what password criteria to try in addition to what's written on the website? 

Thanks!

Hi @Miruna12 thanks for getting back to us.

Sorry to hear you're still unable to create an online account. I would like to take a look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R