cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in

Iruhaku
Tuning in

Hey just wondering if anyone can help. I can’t log in to the website or the app. It just say something went wrong and it’s on their end and they’re attempting to fix it. Been like this for 2 weeks since I registered and now I’m active it’s still saying it  any help appreciated. 

17 REPLIES 17

I’ve registered, when I log in it just says “oops something went wrong on our end, please try again” I did manage to log in to the app once, not since or again. 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I know it sounds daft, but when you registered did you get an email to confirm your email address etc? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Yes I got my confirmation email. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for this confirmation @Iruhaku.

Did you try using this when you got the email? Or was you still getting the same issue?

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes always the same issue since the very start.  Unable to log in. 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ah I see, I will send you a private message now @Irhaku.

So I can help with this, please look out for a purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Unfortunately I still can’t log in, offers via email, no way to look at bills… can’t even reset password now, just says no one exists… 

Hi @Iruhaku

I am sorry to hear that. 

I can see my colleague raised an IT ticket for you a couple of weeks ago.

I will pop her a message and ask that she gives you an update on this.

Vikki - Forum Team