cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t log in

Iruhaku
Tuning in

Hey just wondering if anyone can help. I can’t log in to the website or the app. It just say something went wrong and it’s on their end and they’re attempting to fix it. Been like this for 2 weeks since I registered and now I’m active it’s still saying it  any help appreciated. 

17 REPLIES 17

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Iruhaku, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear that you have been having an issue when trying to log in. We have been making some improvements to the website lately which has caused a few errors. 

Can you try deleting the cache, cookies and browsing history and then click here to log in. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for your quick reply, I’ve deleted all cookies, cache and history and even tried a different browser, it just says “oops loos likes somethings gone wrong on our side, please try again” 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Iruhaku.

Just to confirm, did you try the link to the page provided by my colleague after clearing your cache and cookies? 

Thanks 

Nat

Yes I tried the link provided after clearing all browsing data. 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know. 

We will flag the link to the appropriate team but just to confirm, is this across multiple browsers as it does appear to working via Chrome?

Thanks

Nat

Yes it doesn’t work on any browser, chrome, safari and IE, both on iPhone and on a laptop

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for letting us know. I will get this fed back to the appropriate team. 

In the mean time, I can confirm the team are still working to get the website up and running as quickly as possible. 

Apologies for the delays.

Nat

Still unable to log in or view bill. Any ETA? Pretty poor from an ISP…

Hi Iruhaku,

Thanks for coming back to us. We're so sorry that you're still experiencing issues with this, can we ask if you have registered and can't log in or are you trying to register and keep getting this message.

We only ask as there is still an ongoing issue with customers who are trying to register any 3rd party email address, such as (gmail/hotmail/live etc). If you're registering with a Virgin Media or NTLworld email address it will be fine. 

Please can you let me know of the above so we can assist you further.

Kind regards Jodi.