cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Area Code

ModTeam

Here on the community we see some of you - particularly new customers - sometimes need help finding their Virgin Media area reference.

It should be on any account paperwork you have to hand, but if you need help then please post on this thread with the town you live in and we'll get back to you as soon as possible

Kind regards

31 REPLIES 31

npayce
Joining in

Could I please have the area code for ME8 

debf1974
Joining in

Need the code for Dh4

Pc93
Joining in

Area code for ST5 8DW please 

Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi debf1974

Thank for getting in touch about the area reference for this postcode.

Due to me not having a full postcode I'm thinking it's possibly 22 based on the region but there are a few area codes that this account could link to.

If you want me to specifically check for you pop back o the Pm i have sent to you

I have sent a PM to you that you can find on the top right in the purple envelope and if you can pop back to me on this that would be great.

Thanks again,

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

Hi Pc93, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you've not had your reference code before now. 

It is: 20.

If you have any further issues come back and let us know.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Debf1974

Thanks for the Pm 😄

Your area ref is 22 lovely

Happy New Year to you all

Karen

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

beckybailiff
Joining in

Hi, I live in shrewsbury and need my area code? Thanks

Hi beckybailiff, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums.

Try Area Reference:05.

If that doesn't work, come back with your full postcode and we can check again for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Nikand69
Tuning in

Hello, I've today joined Virgin Media and want to register for the My Virgin Media app but don't have any record of my two digit area code. I live in East Barnet and my post code is EN4 8PU. Can anyone help with this please. Thanks.

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Nikand69, thanks for your post.

The area ref.# you need should be 21 - hope this helps.

Tom