cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amend mobile number in My Details page is not working

Chrisguitar
Joining in

I have tried to amend my details regarding my new mobile number in the Accounts Detail online, but it states that it has not been able to, please try later. I have tried this on several days to no avail. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us Chrisguitar, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

15 REPLIES 15

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Chrisguitar,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online mobile account and amending its details.

Please could you clear the cache in your browser and try to do this again and let me know how it goes?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

i have cleared the cache, but it has not helped. 7590A206-6BBB-4307-908A-8DBF8433FDCF.png

Hi 

I have cleared the cache, but I still cannot amend my number.72924CB2-F6C5-4C8E-81A5-A512E243C768.png

Thanks for coming back to us Chrisguitar, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Thanks Chris, thats been changed for you now to the number in your last post, this can take up to 48 hours to show the update on your online account.

Please let me know if you don't see the correct number after 48 hours and we can get this looked into further.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Ok, will do. Thanks for your help.
🤓

You're very welcome Chris 😀

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi Steven

unfortunately you have amended my mobile number incorrectly.

chris

Hey Chrisguitar, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this. 

I can see you are in PM with my colleague Steven, if you message him back he would be more than happy to get this updated for you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?