cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account online

Shelli70
Joining in

Been with virgin since mid Jan and still can’t create an online account. Any passwords I try to use to make the account fire back saying can’t use this password 

5 REPLIES 5

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Shelli70

We're sorry to hear you're still unable to set up an online account, we appreciate you raising this via the forums and welcome to the community.

We understand the frustration in regards to not being able to monitor your account, what error message do you get when trying to set it up? Is it across all devices?

We can see the team have tried to contact you.

Rob

Hi comes up saying password can’t be used please try another 

I have tried making  numerous passwords to set the account up but still get the same message 

Hi Shelli70, thanks for the reply. 

I am sorry to hear that you are still having issues with the online account. 

Can you create a password here

Chris. 

Hi

i finally managed to set an account up yesterday. 
On another note, what’s the waiting time for the smart tv?  We joined virgin in mid Jan and took a package which included the smart tv in the offer, we are still waiting for a dispatch and delivery date 

Thanks for coming back to let us know that Shelli70.  Our trusted partner Exertis should despatch your hardware gift within 28 days of the activation or installation of your Virgin Media services. Once your gift has been despatched, it should be delivered to you within 14 days. If you could contact contact Exertis on 01282 858 484, the Exertis team will be able to log into this for you.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L