Menu
Jacqui007
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

pay as you go sim card

i was using a pay as you go virgin sim card in my Samsung mobile phone for at least 5yrs, one day i could not use my mobile phone to make calls send messages the lot, so contacted virgin to ask for another sim card with the hope of keeping my same virgin mobile number, they would not/could not give me the PUK number or help me so i had to change company's to EE Mobile sim card, i contacted virgin again for the puk number so i could keep my same mobile number but once again virgin could not help me ? I would like to come back to virgin sim card pay as you go and i would VERY much like to get back my original mobile sim  number from virgin and re join with virgin CAN ANYONE HELP ? URGENTLY. 

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: pay as you go sim card

Hello

I see that the main problem you are going to have is that Virginmedia no longer offer Pay As You Go SIMs as an option, this service is no longer available, they only do Contract SIMs now.

Even if you come back to a contract SIM the old number would have been recycled as all companies do so the chance of getting that number would be very slim.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos