cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

parked order

jsal1995
Joining in

Had an order parked for 3 days for an upgrade, asked for update as they said it should take 2 days. then they said 3 days, then i called after 3 days they said they would raise it and get a call done shortly and priority me . This call never came, then the next person said another 5 days on top of the 3 ive already waited for this call. it should have taken 2 days. and now they have said it can take another 5 on top of the 3 ive waited. ive been a customer for 3 years and they wont even contact me. not one person has been constant with the other each person says a different amount of time.  IVE BEEN WITH YOU GUYS FOR 3 YEARS  

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jsal1995, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

Apologies to see that your order has been parked. Usually this means we need to double check a few things with you or perform some extra, in-depth checks before we can accept the order. It could just be as simple as confirming payment details so try not to worry. It doesn't mean that the order hasn't been accepted but depending on what's flagged up it can take a few days. 

The team will be in contact with you as soon as they do have an update however if you need to speak to someone asap then give them a call on 0345 600 0789 for them to check things for you. 

Keep us posted on how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs