cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no phone number

AlexandraBamz
Joining in

i've recently purchased a contract under my account after losing a phone over the weekend under my fathers account, he spoke to an adviser to change the details over.

on my dads account it's showing the number has switched, but on my account it says there's no active number? My handset has arrived with a sim but wont connect to a network. I don't have a phone to contact virgin from, and the chat bot automatically directs me to whatsapp - which i don't have access to because i dont have any service to download? 

I'm trying to update the PAC number my dad requested from his account on mine, but it says only accepts Pay as you go numbers. when trying to edit info on the web page of my virgin media mobile log in it says oops something went wrong. I just want to register my mobile!

Also when trying to register it, it says i need to get a text sent through to the number ? which i cant get again because no service, i have all of the emails confirming the new contract i've taken out i really need to speak to someone 

I'm really stuck here and need help. I need to travel tomorrow and need this phone to do that 

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @AlexandraBamz

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums! It's great to have you here!

I'm so sorry to hear that this has happened and I can imagine how frustrating this has been! 

I'd be more than happy to take a closer look into this with you. I'll send you a PM now so we can do so. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.