Managing Your Account - Mobile
Please remember to keep your personal information private.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to order a replacement SIM card

Need to get hold of a replacement sim card? You’ll just need to speak with an advisor so they can get everything set up on the account ready for the new SIM. Simply dial 789 from a Virgin Mobile handset, or 0345 6000 789 from any other line. You can ...

Kev_B by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 108 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Name change on account

Good morning everyone. I’ve had a look at previous posts and can’t find what I’m looking for.I’ve recently changed my name via deedpoll ( surname) and when I try to manage my account, I can only change my it a simple thing to change name??...

Voicemail pin

I’m abroad and can’t access my voicemail. Please can a moderator reset this for me because I need to access this important voicemail. Keeps asking for a pin that I haven’t set and locking me out. thanks

service suspended

My data and minutes does not work and i have already paid my phone bill. When i try to access my service a warning just comes up saying my mobile service is suspended.

I need to order a replacement SIM card

Hi there, I never received the replacement SIM that Virgin sent out as I had moved and not updated my address. My phone now doesn't work so I need to get a new replacement SIM sent out ASAP. Can someone help me with that please?

Lynno1 by Joining in
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Parked order

We are cancelling all  mobile contract s we ordered one last s22 for our daughter and you parked the order even though we have had confirmation absolutely disgusted at your lack of communication to the customer we can pay you back monthly but you hav...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

service suspension

My services have been suspended and when I logged in to check why it said I have an outstanding balance of £0.00. I have paid my bill last night and my service still does not work.Any advice on how to deal with this would be appreciated.