Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

awaiting iPhone 12 pro

Is there any chance of getting a date when my new phone will be delivered???? I was told it would be delivered on the 13th November but like many others an email the day before saying it was delayed!!! Any idea when this is going to be sent out or even when you have more stock. why promise a date when you know you can't deliver. 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: awaiting iPhone 12 pro

As you’ve probably seen, you’re not the only one waiting for some correspondence from VM. I got my delay email 2 days after mine was supposed to arrive. There is someone over on Twitter who’s had 2 emails. The second of which arrived on the 13th and said they would try to get it delivered within the next 37 days!! 

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I ordered one yesterday and it arrived today but thats the pro max, not sure if that makes a difference
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Will I ever get a straight answer

Hi I’m getting increasingly frustrated with Virgin, I’ve been with Virgin for numerous years now with mobile and internet but recently I’m starting to look elsewhere. I ordered my Iphone 12 pro over a month ago and was promised delivery on the 13th November. That date has come and gone and still no phone, not only that but nobody can give me a date when it’s actually likely to turn up!!!! 

is anyone else having the same issue?

and can anyone actually give me a date 

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

37 days!!!!! What an absolute joke

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@deanininio Please don't create multiple threads for the same issue, it doesn't get your issue resolved any quicker and is against the forum rules.  I have merged your threads.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

thanks but is anyone from Virgin actually going to reply.
0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

@deanininio wrote:
thanks but is anyone from Virgin actually going to reply.

Eventually, but this forum is not usually the fastest way to get a response from VM, it is helpful for getting good responses from UK staff who know what they are talking about, but often requires patience.  I don't often visit the mobile board but I'd guess that staff are taking about a week to get to threads on this board.

You usually get a faster response (with variable quality) by calling VM or, if you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response, but it may take a day or two at present. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Also as this is primarily a community where customers help each other, then a busy thread gets pushed to the back of the staff queue as the system thinks the community is helping.  So a lot of "me too" posts or multiple threads are not going to help.  Not saying it is a good system, just letting you know how it works.

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi deanininio

Thank you for posting to the Community and apologies for any delay in response. 

We are very sorry to hear you have not yet received your handset, we appreciate this must be frustrating. 

I have taken a look from our side and can see you have spoken with our team since your last post to us. 

Were they able to provide you with an update regarding the order? 

Thanks

Nat
0 Kudos