cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the difference

m00g
Superfast

Ok, i may not be the sharpest tool in the box, but I know which one i would go for but can someone please explain what exactly the difference is??

Whats the difference.png

Oh and just in case anyone decides to change them on the website, take this as notice that I will have the middle one (24 quid, unlimited everything) at YOUR advertised price thank you 🙂

23 REPLIES 23

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi m00g,

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome back, there may be a difference in the contract length, have you tried clicking on each offer for more information?

Regards

Paul.

As i have already placed an order on 12th March and as yet NOT received the devices your website will not let me view the differences hence why i am asking LOL

Just tried viewing without logging in and the only way i can see ANY unlimited contracts is in SIM ONLY and those are different again LOL

25 quid over 24 months and 28 quid over 18 months. No sign of the 30 odd quid one and no sign of the 24 quid one... go figure

I would advised speaking to our Mobile sales who may be able to see all the offers and will be able to help further, you can call them on 150 from a virgin Mobile or landline or 0345 600 0789, from any other phone.

Regards

Paul.

Thank you for the response, however i find that to be a poor suggestion in all honesty and no disrespect intended.

I could have called them but yet again this is offshore call centre who i couldnt make understand they had NOT supplied me with a second code for trade in, what chance do you think i will have asking them to clarify the miriad of plans you offer??

I would really have thought the forum staff should know, otherwise what is the point of these forums??

Hi m00g,

I'm sorry for any frustration caused.

Unfortunately we do not deal with package changes/sales queries here from the forums. We mainly assist with faults and billing queries. 

Looking at the screenshot in your original post, are you looking at your tailored offers from within your account, or at our offers from our website? Have you tried selecting either or the tariffs shown to see if more information on that tariff is provded?

Thanks

Beth

Beth_G

Please reread my posts as you will see i have answered everything you have asked.

Hi @m00g,

I do apologise. As my colleagues have suggested, it'd be best to follow the links to see if there's any additional information at all as this should expand in more detail what's included within the package, if the length of the term is different, etc.

If for any reason this is not possible, you can also reach out to the team via the number provided earlier. I'm afraid that we don't deal with new package sales from here so would be unable to action this for you. Apologies.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Again which bit of "as i have already got an upgrade on order i CANNOT view the details of these packages" is not being understood.? Add to that I cannot get the "offshore team to understand they havent even sent me a second trade in code" are you all not understanding??

I find it amazing that the team here do not understand the way the website works?? I cannot make it any clearer that your own comapnies website PREVENTS those who have an order in place to make changes to their account and as such CANNOT view the details of alternative plans!!

I will summaruise:

Offshore call centres dont give a ......

1. Offshore call centres do not understand the issue around a trade in code

2. Forum team do not seem to know their own companies website and how it works

3. Virgin Media sales team lie

4. Forum team just point you to phone numbers go back to point 1.

And so the viscious loop goes on and on and on.

Virgin Media is far to complicated and complex and should look at how they can simplify their business for the benefit of users and STAFF.

Ok so following the advice given i call the offshore call centre.

First advisor stated the reason I see THREE different prices for the exact same UNLIMITED packages is discounts, loyalty discounts and as such i should go for the cheapest one. My reply to this was shouldnt the site only show me deals I AM entitled to as a LOYAL customer and as such not mistakenly click on the most expenseive?? This he couldnt answer

Second advisor stated they could only see offers their end of 25 quid and 28 quid and NO 36 quid plan at all.

When asked about trade in code he again had no answer for this but would raise a complaint and provided me with a complaint reference.

When i asked about the Disney+ and Buds Pro promotion I CAN SEE in myvirginmediaapp he stated they could not see this offer anywhere but would add this to my complaint. He did say that i should cancel my current order and re order through the app to get the Buds Pro/Disney+ offer but again I CANNOT do this as my current order does not come in to force until 12th April, three days away, and your website PREVENTS any further orders or changes whilst in pending order stage.. To resolve ANY complaint can take up to eight (8) weeks which would be well after my cooling off period and as such I would be stuck, he sympathised but stated he could do nothing about this other tan to suggest i report t to OFCOM.

So left hand, right hand, poor customer service, poor website, an app that obviously doesnt reflect the website (dont get me started on the CONNECT app which doesnt support HUb4 or 5, lies told by various different advisors from the start of the upgrade to today.

Resolve this for me please.