Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring the number to another person

Joining in

Hello, a year ago my girlfriend signed a contract for 2 plans for two phone numbers. We are ending the contract and we would like to transfer the rights to the number that I use to me. Is it possible and how to do it?


Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Sanmarino80, thank you for reaching out I hope you had a wonderful weekend? 

Okay so you want to take the numbers to a new provider? If so this is called a Pac code process. 

 You can get a PAC in a few ways: Sign in to your online account and select Switching to make your request. Text 'PAC' and your date of birth (in DDMMYYY format) to 65075 For example: PAC 01031984. Call us on 789 from your Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 ** from any other phone. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

No, I don't want to transfer my number to another operator. I would like to stay in virgin but I am not bound by the contract with the operator but my girlfriend. I would like to transfer the number and contract to my name and pay it from my bank account and my girlfriend's number would stay with her under the old rules. Is this option possible?

Thank you for getting back to us. 

I am afraid this is not an option we offer with our contacts sorry. 

If your girlfriend would like to make any adjustments, we would recommend getting in touch with our team on 789.