cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thought I had cancelled my account but still being billed

rosschadwick
Joining in

Hi there back in April/May 22 we cancelled all 5 of our family Virgin Mobile accounts and requested PAC codes for each one.  4 transfers worked fine but one did not - the number never carried over to the new provider, Three.  We decided just to accept this and move on.

However, we have now received a June monthly bill for this fifth family number.  I just want to cancel the account asap but can't log in to my account as I have forgotten the login details AND I no longer have the Virgin Mobile number in question to verify my identity.

Please help!

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @rosschadwick, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear one of your mobile accounts hadn't been cancelled.

For the mobile number that didn't transfer over, failure to action the PAC Code would mean the new provider didn't take over the new number and therefore it remained active (rather than cancelled). 

Did your new provider give a reason why they failed to take ownership of the new mobile number? 

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi there.  No they didn't  give a reason. We assumed something had gone wrong somewhere and just accepted that the virgin number wouldn't transfer.

How should I now cancel the Virgin number to avoid any more bills?

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply. 

We can assist with the cancellation of the number here but I will just need to confirm a few details via private message.

I will pop this over to you now and we can go from there. 

Speak soon, 

Nat