cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim activation not working

crinoline
Joining in

I am trying to activate a sim card, I haven't been prompted for a pin, the phone has asked me several times if I want to update Carrier Settings and I have said yes every time but I still have no service. Any idea what I can do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @crinoline.

I have now activated the sim from here, please can you reboot your handset and the sim should start to activate, when your handset restarts.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @crinoline,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.
I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details over via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Regards,

Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @crinoline.

I have now activated the sim from here, please can you reboot your handset and the sim should start to activate, when your handset restarts.

Regards,

Steven_L

Many thanks Stephen, working now

You're very welcome @crinoline and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Regards,

Steven_L

Karenj679
Joining in

Got a new sim, entered the pin but now nothing else. The sim will not activate and not sure what to do next. 

Hi @Karenj679,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm so sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with your new SIM card activation. I can see that you've made another thread about this issue already which my colleague has recently responded to. We'll continue to assist you with this from there going forward.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!