cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PAC request

Gobbledeegoop
Tuning in

Virgin have been unable to give me a PAC code either via text or phone due to some sort of 'error'. Have read that the problem may relate to a sim migration that will need cancelling, you would think that the department that deals with closing accounts would be aware of the problem! Anyway they are not so I would appreciate it if I can get this migration cancelled so I can request the code for the 5th time. 

5 REPLIES 5

suechapman
Dialled in

Have you tried getting pac code through your online account instead 

I had three numbers on my account and wanted pac codes for two of them and I gad to do it via my online account as I gad multiple numbers 

Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Gobbledeegoop,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your mobile services looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration. I would be more than happy to look into this for you so we can request a PAC code for you. 

I have already taken the time to look into your mobile services on my side and I can confirm it's not due to any active migration. 

Can I ask if you've tried to do this on your online account as well? If yes, what was the outcome/error message? 

This may be a situation where we need to create an IT ticket in order to process this, but we'll need to go through some troubleshooting first 🙂

Please let me know about your online account and we'll go from there.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Megan

I tried the text number and the reply said it was unavailable and to try the phone number, I did that and they also said they couldn't generate one. They were meant to call back yesterday but I didn't receive a call. I have a new SIM ready to install but without the PAC I can't migrate my number. 

Just tried online request and it says 'Oops looks like something went wrong'

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for letting us know Gobbledeegoop, Id like to take a further look into it and see what we can do to help. Please look out for my PM (the purple envelope) and we'll take it from there.

Tom