Menu
rhebogue02
Tuning in
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ordered 3 seperate handsets - not delivered and than told have to wait 30 days

I ordered 3 brand new headsets from virgin mobile yesterday, all brand new contracts. Yodel your delivery company did not deliver and and immediately returned the headsets to virgin this morning. Virgin mobile now tell me I have to wait 30 days!!!!!! to get my 3 headsets as they have to do new credit checks. 

I have spent 5 hours this morning with your rude, under trained stuff who quite frankly cannot speak English correctly! Discussting customer service and I would like to know what you are going to do about it?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered 3 seperate handsets - not delivered and than told have to wait 30 days

Hi rhebogue02,

Thank you for your post. I'm very sorry to hear this. 

Was this the first attempted delivery by Yodel?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rhebogue02
Tuning in
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ordered 3 seperate handsets - not delivered and than told have to wait 30 days

No attempt was made at all. It was just returned to virgin without any delivery attempt.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Right I see That is odd. So no card was left at the property?

^Martin

0 Kudos
rhebogue02
Tuning in
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20190213-153413_Chrome.jpg

Went to yodel for delivery and than immediately returned to virgin. No delivery attempt made at all. Now your customer service is telling me I have to wait 30 days to get them!!! Please help as this is just crazy? I have signed 3 credit agreements already for these. I just want my phones.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Ah okay. I will private message you to get some details and take a look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos
rhebogue02
Tuning in
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Martin. I've sought legal advice on this matter. I have not breached contract on these 3 mobile contracts. For virgin to refuse to give them to me in illegal. I entered into legal agreements and am now paying for them. 

If someone does not call me today to arrange delivery I will be reporting all 3 devices stolen and registering all 3 IMEI numbers as stolen so that virgin can never sell these phones again. All of which is my legal right.

I look forward to a call. 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

i dont think anyone will call - they might have said they will but they [mainly] never happen

have you replied to the pm sent by Martin - he is your best bet of sorting this on here

Tony
0 Kudos
rhebogue02
Tuning in
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

yes i have. He has not assisted He has only quoted that someone will contact me. Everyone has being saying this for days now. I have made my position clear to them after legal advice. All I want are my phones. I have a signed agreement for each one and I am paying for them which means there is no breach of contract. They have refused to give them to me. I will report them stolen and register the imei numbers by close of business today and begin legal action.

I should how highlight that they are refusing to give me the phones at all.  No 30 days anymore. Just no phones at all.

Never in my life have I received such horrific customer service.

0 Kudos
Les01889
Up to speed
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

I really don't know why Virgin (or anyone else) use Yodel. It must be the cost. They're by far the worst courier company I've ever dealt with. New phones are sent out (according to the website on ordering) requiring a signature on delivery. The last phone I ordered was delivered by the courier throwing it into my hand from a couple of metres away & walking off. When I asked if he wanted a signature he just shook his head. I suspect he "forged" a signature. No wonder so many phones go missing. Whenever possible nowadays if a company uses Yodel for delivery I try not to deal with them. 

0 Kudos