cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order parked?!??

Jadeletitia1
Joining in

Hey I have just placed an order for a iPhone 13 and I watch however the order is parked? What does this mean and how is it resolved?! 

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and I'm sorry to hear of the Parked Order @Jadeletitia

A parked order usually means that we need to obtain some more details from you or you've failed a credit check.

There is also a possibly of our fraud team being alerted to any activity that may be deemed suspicious.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me and I'll look into this with you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

I had an order that was also parked, mine was due to a recent name change which caused issues with the credit report check.  However after explaining via chat and then the team pushing for it to go through I just had to wait for a security team member to call.  Once they did the order was quickly, by that I mean minutes rather than hours, processed and I received my credit agreement to sign.  I guess how long it takes to move from parked to process depends on the nature of the "security" issue.