cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistent info re tarrif usage

Flybridge
On our wavelength

My wife received a text saying she had reached her usage limit, which was strange, given she rolled over data usage from the previous month. Nut when I look at the account on the web, it says she has only used 1.11Gb of 5Gb. Which is correct?

We had an issue a few months back when we got charged a lot of money for supposedly over using against her allowance. We were convinced she didn't. I didn't check the online account then. I wish I had done now.

How do we know what has been used and is it possible to see why that text got sent, when the account is saying it is well underused? I don't want to be in the position of paying a huge bill again, for no good reason. In theory, we shouldn't because of a £0 cap. But I'm afraid I'm not confident of the system.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Flybridge, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are receiving these texts when the account is showing the data is available. 

I would be happy to look in to this further from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Flybridge, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are receiving these texts when the account is showing the data is available. 

I would be happy to look in to this further from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. 

This will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat