cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i change my phone number?

RyanMB
Joining in

Pls could you help me change my phone number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I need it changed cos someone who i used to be friends with keeps calling me on a private number and wont leave me alone.

My mobile number is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey RyanMB, thank you for your first post on our help forums and a warm welcome from us in the community.

We're happy to help with your query, could you please expand on what number you wish changed? Is this regarding a landline or mobile number?

Also, could you tell us more about the reason you'd need the number to change? Is it due to receiving unwanted calls or other?

Lastly, please advise whether you want any new number issued or to port in an existing number from another provider?

Once we have your feedback we'll be able to best assist with this process.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I need it changed cos someone who i used to be friends with keeps calling me on a private number and wont leave me alone.

My mobile number is [REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for confirming it's about a mobile number and sorry to see the reason that lead you to wanting to change this.

We'd certainly be eager to process the number change for you, the great news is it won't cost you anything either! 🙂

In order to enable me to help further with this, I will shortly send you a private message here to share more details as needed.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs