Menu
Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 11 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Detailed online bill

Our apologies you're still having an issue with this. 

What error message are you getting when you're trying to sign in?

Have you tried this on different web browsers?

^Martin

0 Kudos
Freestyle
Tuning in
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Screenshot_20201221-225811.png

0 Kudos
Freestyle
Tuning in
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

I have had no decent response to fully assist & rectify issues. I am unable to view detailed or any mobile phone bill via virgin media app nor mobile virgin website . Yes signed in & using various browsers. Also can no longer log on to my Ntlworld account via email app nor via browser virgin website. 

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information, are the email addresses in question attached to an active Virgin Media account? 

Have you already tried to reset the password for them? 

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Freestyle
Tuning in
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Yes, but unable to access my email to get link to reset password.. 

Screenshot_20201224-152036.png

0 Kudos
Emily_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Sorry for any confusion, are you able to log into your online account which you mentioned previously and reset the password here?

Thanks, Emily.

0 Kudos
Freestyle
Tuning in
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emily, I am unable to sign into my virgin email [MOD EDIT: PERSONAL INFORMATION REMOVED] need password reset but cannot access to reset as unable to get into my email. The detailed mobile billing has not been corrected either, would it be better phoning it in? 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello Freestyle

So i can get this looked at in more detail

I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi Freestyle, 

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM, I thought it would be best to come onto the public domain now that we've got the main things sorted 🙂

You asked me about a credit - this will appear on your next bill 🙂

And you also asked me about two handsets you were interested in, Sony Xperia 5 II and Samsung FE. 

I can get you a website that can let you compare the two phones side by side, it won't have any financial info like how much it would cost as it's not one of our store sites, but I use it for personal use when I need to look for a new phone and need to compare the different specifications. Then when you think you know which one you'd like you can chat with our Mobile sales agents about the monetary aspects!

Here's the link - GSM Arena - It's a really handy site which I think you'll find useful 🙂

As for our mobile sales team, our website store is here and their number is 0800 052 0238.

Please come back to us if you have any further questions and we will be more than happy to continue helping!

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos