cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data charges

GBXPETE
On our wavelength

Hi guys, is there a way to speak to someone in UK, just been on phone but had some US guy with the whiniest whingey voice who was screaming at me.

I have received a £69 mobile bill for going over my data, this has never ever happened before, so why this month. The rep was screaming at me its because there is no cap on my account, but I set it not to go over but its set at no cap for some reason and I've got the bill for it.

What can I do about this or am I stuck with this way overpriced bill, £3 per day wth.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GBXPETE, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'll need to send you a PM to discuss things further, so please expect this to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GBXPETE, thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised.

I'll need to send you a PM to discuss things further, so please expect this to arrive shortly and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

GBXPETE
On our wavelength

Thanks Tom, I have replied to DM.

GBXPETE
On our wavelength

Thanks for looking at my account Tom, but I'm still angry at how its suddenly changed in my account to uncapped, its never ever been like that before. I usually cant use my mobile once data is used, I did wonder how I still had data this month, my account changed to uncapped somehow and I get this bill, VM have a lost a customer here.