cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit agreement

Clairen97
Joining in

Hi I’ve misplaced the emails for my dads credit agreement, I’d like to view his contract and see how long is left on the loan 

8 REPLIES 8

Corey_C

Sorry to hear this Claire,

Is the agreement in your name or your dad's name?  

To log in to view your Freestyle Credit Agreement, as well as other helpful information like your balance and payment details, you need 3 things:

1) Your credit agreement number

This will have been shown to you when you e-signed your credit agreement

2) Your security key

This is in one of the emails we sent out just after you ordered your phone. Just search for the one that says Your security key in the subject line.

3) The last 4 digits of your bank account number

Finally, you just need the last 4 digits of the bank account number you use to make your Freestyle payments.

Cheers,

Corey C

I can’t find the agreement on my emails, it may be in my dad or mums name. They are both linked to my mums virgin media mobile account. 

Thanks for your reply, Clairen97,

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Clairen97, 

Thanks for coming back to Corey via private message. He is now off so I have picked this up. 

I have sent you a private message with the agreement number to allow you to log in and view the details. If you need any further help, please let us know. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thank you for your reply with the credit agreement number. I don’t have the security key either to log in 😞

Apologies to hear that Claire. 

I have sent you another private message with the security key. Hopefully that should get things sorted for you.

Once again, if you need any further help, please let us know. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

villafandan
Joining in

Hi

I have a freestyle contract and I have also lost details of my credit agreement, i can sign into my virgin mobile account but cannot see anything to do with the loan, can someone please help me?

Sorry for bumping the thread, rather that than start a new one.

thanks!

Hi villafandan,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you cannot find your Mobile Credit Agreement and haven't been able to find a way to get this resent Via you Mobile Online Account.

I will be more than happy to help get a copy resent to you, I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.