Menu
Emmyjo
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cant log in online

I took over my husbands account 2 years ago when we split up. I have a new account and they sent me emails fine to it  but I can't ever  seem to log in to my account online. Does  not recognise my email or password.  When I put in the account number and area code it tells me theres already an account in my husbands name but it shouldnt be. Ive tried calling and  getting live chat for advice but cant get through  to anyone. Can  someone help me please? 

0 Kudos
yarfik
Superfast
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant log in online

join the club as im n the same boat

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forums, Emmyjo,

Apologies for the delayed response, have you been able to get this sorted since your post? Is this occurring with your registering your details? As you have stated that this is a transfer of ownership, it will require you registering with your details so that the email address you use to log in is your own.  If you are still needing help with this let us know and I'll send you a private message to confirm your details.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi yarfik,

Thanks for your post. Did you also do a transfer of ownership or are you just having issues logging in with your own details? Can you tell us what error message are you getting or has this been resolve since your post. Apologies again for the late reply.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos