cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get pack code after mobile package cancellation

HolyCow
Tuning in

Hi

After my contract ended and the prices went crazy I changed my package to a more reasonable one which didnt include virgin mobile. I was told i would have 30 days to get a pac code but after trying all im told is that I cant have a pac code because a cancellation has been processed.

Is there any way to get a pac code now because I need to be able to keep my number

7 REPLIES 7

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @HolyCow ,

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you have been unable to get your PAC code. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to help. When was the cancellation processed? Did you request your PAC code as seen here https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/keep-my-number Also is your mobile still active? 

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

Im trying to transfer from a virgin media sim to a new network, but yes the virgin sim is still active. I cant however access my virgin mobile online account anymore

The cancellation started a few days ago, and ive tried all the methods listed to get a pac code but just get the same response. Cant send a pac code because the cancellation is being processed 

Thank you for letting me know. What error message do you get when trying to log in? Just to confirm, have you tried texting ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DDMMYYY format) to 65075 For example: PAC 01031984 ?

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi. We're sorry, but we can't help you switch providers right now. That's because we're already processing the request you made to cancel your Virgin Media services.

Yes we have tried to get a pac code using that method as well as ringing the numbers provided

Thanks for coming back to us @HolyCow and I'm sorry to hear the SMS method of receiving the PAC code wasn't successful.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn