Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can not register again

Just got my new sim Having been lured back to virgin from Plusnet..

Got pac from them but 789 no answer. Tried messaging too just get passed on but no answer.

cannot register, just like many others on here. Had the same troubles.

Its a new number but asks for security word.... how when it’s new! Tried to get new and doesn’t recognise.... capta just reverts back in loop. I’ve had the lot!I had all this before too with my last Virgin sim that’s one of the reasons I went to Plusnet... back again with Virgin and nothing’s changed.

Please help

I

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Can not register again

Hi Kmp1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having trouble bringing your number across and accessing your online account, I know this isn't a good start. 

I can certainly help with both of these if they've not already been sorted, just reply to the message I'm sending now and we'll take it from there.

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Emma.

I ended up just sitting on the line until Answered! 

So got PACed the next day.

So I persevered with a register of the "New" number. After trying many times and then again today changed password until I made it.

Cannot register/ get on my other number  though. Keeps asking for a security word I have no idea of. Cannot add to my new one either as it says it's not mine. 

Did I use another email address? I have no idea? Can you help with that one please. Somebody was supposed to be calling me today to sort but it's half 4 now and nothing! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for letting us help with this, we're around if you need anything else 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos