Menu
Dianelucas88
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CISAS complaint - non compliant

I logged a complaint with CISAS regarding an application, I was offered £100 compensation by a colleague in your support team and was told by CISAS virgin had 20 working days to provide the settlement.

this expired on 15th feb with no contact. 
I have made numerous phone calls with no success being passed to various support teams and the sales team?

can someone please advise when this will be paid.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: CISAS complaint - non compliant

As the matter was dealt with by CISAS you would need to contact them to push Virgin to make the required adjustments

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
Dianelucas88
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have, virgin don’t have record of their response to cisas offering me the compensation. I have taken screenshots of the CISAS portal confirming the message and now virgin are saying they’re waiting for a response from them..I’m going round in circles 😣

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's unlikely that anything would be on the system for anyone to talk about as this discussion is between the ADR (CISAS ) and Virgin, so communications on the matter go through CISAS only.

If I've helped please let me know 🙂 Matt

A 10+ Year Virgin Media veteran, been here through the Up's and the Down's and Down's....
Vodafone 5G EE BQM Hub 4 BQM Hub 3 BQM Hitron CGNV4 BQM

Technical Support - AV & Networking - Customer Service - Finance - Culinary - Construction
0 Kudos