Menu
Dianelucas88
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

CISAS complaint - non compliant

I logged a complaint with CISAS regarding an application, I was offered £100 compensation by a colleague in your support team and was told by CISAS virgin had 20 working days to provide the settlement.

this expired on 15th feb with no contact. 
I have made numerous phone calls with no success being passed to various support teams and the sales team?

can someone please advise when this will be paid.

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: CISAS complaint - non compliant

As the matter was dealt with by CISAS you would need to contact them to push Virgin to make the required adjustments

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
Dianelucas88
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have, virgin don’t have record of their response to cisas offering me the compensation. I have taken screenshots of the CISAS portal confirming the message and now virgin are saying they’re waiting for a response from them..I’m going round in circles 😣

0 Kudos
JitteryPinger
Super solver
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

It's unlikely that anything would be on the system for anyone to talk about as this discussion is between the ADR (CISAS ) and Virgin, so communications on the matter go through CISAS only.

If I've helped let me know 🙂

10 year's managing 9 Virgin Media accounts, and things never got any better, closed last 4 accounts since January 2021 :L

I give 'my' experience to help where possible.
0 Kudos