cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

£100 Trade In Reward

MrsPLC
Joining in

I recently took out a new contract and was told that I could trade in my old handset and would get a £100 Trade In reward. I have returned my old handset in the envelope provided and today I received an email with a promotion code for the reward. How do I apply it when I have already returned my old handset? 

13 REPLIES 13

Thank you so much @MrsPLC

Can you confirm what happens when you click the link, what error message do you get? 

I don't get an error message. It takes me to the page to register for returning my old handset, which I have already done. 

No problem, and thank you @MrsPLC I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this a bit closer. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Hi again @MrsPLC

Thank you so much for connecting with me via the PM and I'm glad we were able to get to the bottom of this. 

Just to update the forum and provide an answer should anyone else face this issue. 

Essentially once the loan agreement has gone through the process takes 14 days. 

After this time the credit will be added.