cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wifi max pod

Saab
Joining in

hi.will i get confirmation of goods received?

i have returned my old router and wifi pod and received a new router.

my plan still shows that i have a pod.

I dont need a wifi pod but dont want to be charged for one that i already sent back.

have got receipt.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

No problem @Saab 

If there are any issues at all please do let me know and we will be happy to advise further here on the forums. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Saab 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums its great to have you here. 

I am so sorry for any confusion regarding your return, there would not be an alert to the equipment being received but it should be removed from the account around 10 days after posting. 

Saab
Joining in

Thanks for reply Ashleigh. 
Will check again later then .

thank you

No problem @Saab 

If there are any issues at all please do let me know and we will be happy to advise further here on the forums. 

good evening , I just received another email asking me to send the router back wich I already did on the 21st October. I’ll wait a few more days but also they keep sending the emails to our old email address . We changed password and email on the app and I spoke to someone on messages who said it would be fixed a few weeks ago  . Can’t change my phone nr either . anyway this can get fixed or can this only be done by phoning virgin media ? Many thanks .

sarvjit.

Hi @Saab

It can take a few days once it's received to be scanned and taken off of the system. However, what I'm going to do is send you a private message so we can take some further details, and from there I can check over things and also help in updating your contact info.

Please respond to the private message when you can and we'll proceed from there with this.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi, I have just checked again and it still says I have 1 Wi-Fi pod. Why have they still not deleted this ? Thank you.

IMG_1159.png

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Saab,

Sorry to hear this is still ongoing, as you were previously in a private message with my colleague regarding this issue, I would advise that you go back to them there, they will be bale to assist further. 

Joe

Hi @Saab,

Thank you for getting back to us via private message. I'm glad that we've been able to address your concerns today.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!