cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

username confirmation email

Tricki
Joining in

I have not received the email to confirm my username so I can’t finish setting up my account

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Tricki,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm really sorry to hear you're facing some issues completing the set up of your My Virgin Media online account. When did you attempt to register? Have you also checked the spam/junk folder for the verification email?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, it was just yesterday I tried to make my account, I had trouble getting the email address confirmation then now when I try to put details in to register it says I haven’t confirmed my username but I haven’t had an email about that. I have checked the junk folder as well as the inbox.

Hi @Tricki,

Thank you for expanding on this. I am really sorry to hear that you're having a bit of trouble with this.

I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look. Please respond to this when you can and we can go from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!