Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

unknown area code

I have no record, anywhere, on any piece of paper I own or have been sent, of my area code.  None. Nor my account number.

I called customer services and asked them to send these details to me.  Which they did, by post, two weeks later, and only in part.  I have the account number but not the area code.... this is sooo frustrating  All I want to do is Register for my Virgin Account, so I can be a good little customer, but without this precious ring, sorry number, I'm utterly stuck.

Please, please, for the love of Mike, can anybody tell me what the area code for DL3 9A is ?

TYVMIA

PS.  Why is this not just published ?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: unknown area code

Sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting the area code or area reference. I can confirm that your is Area Ref is 30.  This should be on the letter that the team sent you as Area Reference.

The area reference should have been given to you when you signed up and will always be on the bills that you receive, if you need this in the future.

Thanks

Steven_L

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Phew !

Thanks so much Stephen_L

We probably accidentally tossed the letter during all the confusion of moving into a new house.  However, it still doesn't answer the question "why can't I just look this up online ?"  is it a secret ?

puzzledly

Miccus12

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi miccus12,

Thank you for coming back to us, I am sorry this isn't something you can find online as there are so many variations, we do put them on your welcome letters and also on all bills.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Paul,

Can you let me know what my area code for DL3 0BQ is please? It doesn't seem to be anywhere on all the bills I've received? I know where I'm supposed to look but it's just not there at all?

Thanks,

Jack

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi JACKJACK1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

Your area reference is 30.