cybmole
Community elder

ive not requested any changes, but you say

Quick recap of what you now enjoy:
Your new package now includes:
Broadband: WiFi Max Service - WiFi Pod 1
We've removed:
Broadband: WiFi Max Service - WiFi Pod 1

why has something been removed and thenthe same thing  added back ?

and if it's a billable service, when did I ever sign up for it.

NB I do have a plug in the wall wifipod which i was GIVEN to take part in a VM hardware trial  years ago. It never worked, the trial shut down, so there's no way to say take it away please, I dont want it.

how do i find out if I've been paying extra for it, & for how long

2 REPLIES 2

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @cybmole, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and welcome back!

In relation to the Wi-Fi pod, this may be the case that you're now eligible to be charged a monthly fee of £5.00 for the pod, under the current terms of who the pods are issued out to, as the terms and conditions for free pods does and has changed over time.

Any charge that has been issued would be itemised on your previous bills.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and we can look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

This email is regarding the migration of what used to be the Intelligent WiFi service to the new WiFi Max service which adds compensation if the WiFi Pods don’t provide a WiFi service above 20Mb anywhere in your house.

The email does advise the fact that there will be no increased charge due to this change as mine does:

8E5AB3D7-EB74-47DC-9438-1ECC99AD9CE2.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks