cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to view my virgin media bill

cal2710
Joining in

Hi,

ive recently moved address and transferred the services to our new home. when i go to pay the bill online i can only get the old account number, my new account number isn't there so no way of paying the bill or actually keeping track of it.

i was told my customer services to reregister with the new account number but this also doesn't work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced with this cal2710,

Welcome to the community. 

It seems we'll need to raise a ticket for this, I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss futher.

Thanks,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

10 REPLIES 10

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for the issues faced with this cal2710,

Welcome to the community. 

It seems we'll need to raise a ticket for this, I've dropped you a PM so we can discuss futher.

Thanks,

Kain

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for your cooperation over PM cal2710,

I'm glad we got that sorted for you now. 

If you do have anymore queries then pop back up to our team and we'll advise further. 

Take care,

Kain

Kirstar
Joining in

I've got this same issue if someone can help me please?

Hey Kirstar,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account and viewing your bill, when did you transfer your account to your new address?

Are you able to view any of your online account?

Are you getting any error messages, when you try to view your bill?

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, thanks for replying - I Moved address on the 1st Dec , my internet's all up and running and I've received a paper bill ,

When I log in I can see just view previous bills  anything else tells me I'm disconnected,

If I log in on the account I registered with the new account number that's on the paper bill it tells me it's a secondary account and would need to ask the primary account holder for anything regarding bills,

I am the primary account holder so it's pretty frustrating, I just want to re-sign up for ebilling as this hasn't been put on and check my direct debit details 

Thanks for coming back to us Kirstar, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

thornaby
On our wavelength

I have a similar problem. Moved house on 26th Nov. and requested to take my services with me. Because I was moving house I was told I would need to open a new account from 26th nov and my old one would be closed .Been with Virgin, NTL and originally comcast for a lot of years.

On 26th I got a message to say everything was set up to connect and cable pack arrived. I managed to get partially connected but no internet. After speaking to 2 different people that evening we eventually had TV and Internet and assumed everything was in order..

Not been able to check my bills or actual services online at VM.com or the VM app. VM app is still showing waiting for my services to be installed and activated.

I spoke to 6 different people this morning over calls totalling 21/2 hours to try and get resolved. The last one told me that the previous occupants VM account was still live despite me being told by VM and previous tenant that it was closed before we moved in.I was told the account would be closed on 15th and mine totally activated on 16th which would be fine.

I was then put on hold being transferred to someone who could help, another 20 minutes on call then got cut off. 

At this point I lost the will to live , I will give it to 16th and then try again. 

Since notifying VM of my house move I have talked to many people, firstly to arrange account, then a query to prices not being what was quoted then again twice to sort out the deal I was offered then another 6 today      . I actually want to pay virgin for services but looks like they dont know what they are doing.

Thanks for coming back to us Kirstar, I have raised this with our support team as I'm not able to transfer your details from your old account to your new account. I will get back to you as soon as I have an update from the team about this.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks