cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

setting up a password issue

Stan11
Joining in

I need help with setting up password for my Virgin Media account please. As many, many other users have already reported, it is impossible to set up ANY password and I find it extremely frustrating. I have not been set up a Virgin email address either (which I don't want to anyway but someone mentioned that this is the only way to register the account). Could someone from customer service get in touch please, I don't seem to find any number I could call. Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Stan11 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that you are also facing these issues regarding your password and we understand how frustrating this must be.

Can I ask if you have tried registering via an incognito browser? 

Hello Ash, no, not that I am aware of, just a regular google browser...I even tried on my iphone and it's the same problem, no password is ever accepted, I've tried so many variations, it's driving me insane...

Hi @Stan11 thanks for getting back to us. 

Sorry to hear you're still unable to set up an online account.  I would like to help you resolve this. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R