cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

restrictions on virgin media services no internet

Rammstein1972
On our wavelength

hi,I am behind and having trouble keeping up with virgin media bill.I paid two payments last month through the quick pay app and one this month through same method. I'm on Universal credit and woke up to no internet. Didn't have any email or txt to say this was happening. Says I need to pay 90odd to get up to date.. What is lest amount I can pay to get internet resumed? can't I have an extension? I can't find the chat option anymore for virgin through the virgin media mobile app. I don't have WhatsApp as ot keeps talking about WhatsApp for some reason.  I just need some sort of extension so I have internet until I can manage to pay more.Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Rammstein1972

Welcome back to the community. 

Sorry to hear about your service and billing concerns. Can you advise what fault or issues you are experiencing at this time which makes you believe your services are restricted? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

because my bill is over due,I've no internet,I've no TV services this is why I know my services have been restricted and apart from that,it's in big writing on the top of my TV screen. so I'm just wondering how much at the least can I pay to have them. resumed OR at least an extension to give me time.. if I was to pay at least something. Cheers.

Hi Rammstein1972,

Thank you for reaching out to us, sorry to hear your services have been restricted due to an overdue bill, you generally need to pay the outstanding balance which is normally the bill from the previous month, if it has gone off due to exceeding the credit limit you would need to come below this.

I advised speaking to our Collections team who will be able to help, you can call them on either 1250 from a Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, follow the option to make a payment.

Regards

Paul.

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Rammstein1972 

I think Paul made a typo when usggesting you call 1250 - he will have meant 150 from a VM landline.

You should give the VM Collections team a call on 0800 052 0360.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hello Rammstein1972, 

When yo do call can you also ask about Essential Broadband 

It is for people on Universal Credit at a reduced monthly rate.

Gareth_L

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

… but, if I recall correctly, you can’t have the TV service with Essential Broadband.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks